- 50g OIML Class F1 (±0.5mg)
- No certificate included - If you need a certificate, check out our Troemner weights here
- Includes storage case
- Includes white cotton glove
- One-piece construction - no adjustment cavity
- Non-magnetic Stainless Steel.
These OIML Class F1 calibration weights are designed for testing and calibrating digital scales. They are made from nonmagnetic stainless steel which makes them suitable for electronic balances. Solid, one-piece construction. A protective plastic case and white cotton glove are included. These weights are very precise and should not be handled with ungloved hands to prevent skin oils from changing the accuracy of the weight. NO CERTIFICATE INCLUDED.
Contact our Scales Specialist
Do you have a question about this Scale or do you want to order over email/phone? Please contact us at 866-643-3444 or write to us at email@example.com One of our Scale specialists will help you answer your questions and will help you complete the order. We thank you for shopping with Scales.net
- 0.20 LBS
- 0.20 LBS